Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

When I woke up this morning...



This morning when I woke up….

This morning I woke up and I felt happy because I’m going to Flynn’s house.  I fell out of bed. It hurt my back, I stood up.  I was thinking what should I do next.  My arm was moving slowly.  My body was moving.  My back was getting better because I sat down for a minute.
Noah

Yesterday I woke up.  I was tired.  My arms and legs were wobbly.  I didn’t want to come to school.  But I love school.
Emma

This morning when I woke up I was happy.  It was school.  I fell out of bed and hurt myself. I felt sad.  I like everything. I like learning because it is fun.
Jack Pe

In the morning my alarm clock went beep beep. I opened one eye.  And I didn’t want to get up.  I flipped my legs out then my arms and finally my head.  It was dark I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. I made weetbix. I made weetbix for me.  I put the TV on.  SpongeBob was on he made me laugh. 
Isobella.

This morning when I woke up, I woke up by myself. I was excited because my dog jumped on my bed.  And then I shouted to my mum. “Can you get the dog out of my room?”
James

When I woke up I heard my Dad snoring. It was loud.  I laughed quietly or the others would wake up.
Charlotte

When I woke up I lifted my left foot up and I lifted my right foot up and then I got out of bed. 
Zoe

When I woke up this morning I kicked all the blankets of my bed.  It wasn’t a bit chilly, it was really chilly.
Abbey

When I woke my alarm went off and it was 6.30am.  When I got my left foot out then my right foot. My eyes were half shut.  Then I got dressed and turned on my TV and put on Channel 42 Mickey Mouse was on.  So I said “No way I’m watching this.”  So I turned on 12 Chuck the Little Car was on.  So I got a DVD called Lego Friends Forever Volume 1.  It was 7.00am.  When I went down stairs I had breakfast.  For breakfast I had weetbix.  It was cold with Milo.  It was yummy and hot, warm and kind of cold.
Kate

In the morning I woke up and checked what time it was on my watch. Then I hopped into my Mums bed.  When I hopped out of my Mums bed I sat down on my couch and turned on the TV.  Sesame Street was on.  I got dressed into my school uniform.  It is blue and white and it is a dress.  I made my breakfast.  It was cornflakes and banana.  While I was eating I was getting my school bag ready.  I had to put in my lunch box, book bag, jacket and my hat.  On my hat Freeville School is written on it.  Then my Mum did my hair in a ponytail.  We went to school and went in the classroom.  I hung my bag up where my name is.
Ashleigh

When I woke up I was thinking about having fun with my friends and I also felt happy because I’m going to the movies and I am getting a dog.  I climbed out of bed and got down the ladder.  When I climbed out of bed I was hungry.  I climbed down the ladder and hurt my leg. I sat down. When I sat down it still hurt.  I was thinking what I should do because it really hurts.
Maliyah

This morning when I woke up the sun was high in the sky and I went in to the lounge and it was bright.  I was half asleep and it was dark.
Ella C

This morning I when I woke up I was happy. I was excited because I got to see my Mum.
Myia

When I woke up I fell out of bed.  I got dressed and opened my curtains.  I fed my fish then I had my breakfast. Then my Mum did my hair. Then my Mum made my lunch.
Shayla

This morning when I woke up I was lying on my back.  I stepped out of my bed.  Then I went in the lounge. I was tired.  I was so tired I couldn’t get ready for school. My legs were so tired they were not moving. My arms were stretching like mad.
Aaron

This morning when I woke up I was tired because it was another big day.  I opened two eyes and I leapt out of my bed.  I opened my curtains.  I got changed.  Then I got the milk out of the cupboard and Mums Museli and a bowl and spoon.  Then I ate my breakfast.  I jumped of my chair.  I did my jobs.  I felt happy because I could play.
Caleb


No comments:

Post a Comment