Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Then it rained.



Then it rained…..


The rain looks like the blue sky when it is drinking except it spills it over the clouds.  For us it’s like a huge shower.  It smells like milk. It feels like fresh air. The puddles are like a little pool. My hair gets soggy. Without the rain our plants wouldn’t grow.  With rain the fruit grows on trees.  The rain comes down as quick as lightening.  So it makes plants and fruit grow as fast as a racing car.
Noah

Today it was raining. It was damp and soggy and sticky.  It was kind of like cats and dogs pouring out of the blue sky.  The puddles made me think of tornadoes.
Brodie

The rain reminds me of the ocean.  It feels wet and the sticky puddles are huge. My hair is straight and the rain feels itchy and damp.
Ollie

Yesterday it was damp, wet and foggy.  Another day inside I thought.  And the rain reminds me of Aaron’s dog. My hair goes soggy. Raindrops fall everywhere, whishing and whooshing, splashing and waves.
Taylor

Yesterday when I woke up it was damp.  I could hear the rattling on the roof.  It smells like oil. When it rains it rattles on the roof.  It means no fun time like cricket and Jellie Park or other outside places and people get sick of it and mad.
Luke

Today it is raining.  Some people think rain can make stuff but I don’t think it’s true.  Me and Dad like rain.  Dad likes it because it helps our crops and I like it because we get to play with the blocks.  At home I run to my dojo with my dad and he teaches me judo.   I’m a red belt and only 2 levels to go. We have a leaking roof and it messes up the dojo sometimes.  It is very annoying when it rains.
Mason

The rain looked invisible because it was going fast.  The puddles were big like compact pools.  The rain smelt like salt lying on the clouds.
Josh

The rain feels cold and hard.  The rain looked like the clouds are crying on me.  It makes my hair very smooth.
William

No comments:

Post a Comment