Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It rained....



It rained…..

The rain reminds me of puddles when it rains there are enormous puddles on my street.  My hair turns browner than it is now.  The rain also reminds me of Australia and the swimming pool.  It’s a little bit cold and a little bit blue. The rain comes from clouds that are grey.  The rain does not smell like anything at all.  It feel a little bit happy and a little bit sad when it rains.  There is no rain when the clouds are white.  The rain is just like a drop of water.  Rain is fantastic because it helps plants grow and we need water because ducks will need to have a bath so they are clean.
Ashleigh

It was soggy yesterday morning.  I had to stay in side.  It smelled like grass.  It felt like cotton and looked like skinny marshmallows.
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment