Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We wrote about Ronald MacDonald's visit.



Today Ronald MacDonald came to my school.  He was funny and delightful and we giggled.  So noisy.  So I said “Hi how are you?”  But before I was going to say it someone was talking.  He sang Make It Click! song.  My Mum sang it when she was little.  He told us a story it was fantastic.  I loved it.
Maliyah

Today Ronald MacDonald came to our school.  He taught us road safety and car safety and he also bought a song.  It told us kids what to do in the car.  He looked hilarious because he had stripy clothes on.  He also brought a story.  It was about his sock.  It was funny.
Jayme

Today Ronald MacDonald came to our school.  He looked weird. He made me laugh.  The other kids thought that he looked funny.  Then he left.  We felt sad.  He forgot his stuff
Nathan

1 comment:

  1. I liked it because they used adjectives. Noah.
    I liked it because it explained more than just what happened. Mason

    ReplyDelete