Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our writing



As authors we like to write about….

Motor bikes are very fast and they are green When they ride their noises are thundering.  You need to be 18 or over.  Josh’s one is a dirt bike and it is OK for him to ride.
Rory

Yesterday I went to rugby training and I had a partner for tackling on my knees.  His name was Luke and we played tackle bull rush and I hurt someone in my team.  My team is called New Brighton.  I have a yellow mouth guard and blue and yellow rugby boots.  Everything was easy.  On Saturday I am versing Parklands, that is a rugby team.
Izak

Last Sunday I got a puppy.  We called her Tess.  She is a labradoodle.  Labradoodles are Labradors and poodles.  Tess’s mother was a Labrador and her Dad is a poodle.  Tess is possibly coming to school on Monday morning.  We don’t want her getting sick so we choose to have her second flu jab tomorrow so she can come to school.  Tess is only 6 weeks tomorrow.  She is nippy to me.  Mum said to me not to chase her.  I love Tess so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.  She is cute because she has cute puppy eyes. 
Kate

For kung fu I am a yellow belt with a white strip.  I have over lapped Alex.  I whispered “I over lapped Alex!”  I was proud and Toby was too.  Toby is my cousin.  He is an orange belt.
Ollie

Today Granny and Grumps are coming to our house all the way from Kerikeri Granny is really good with memory and Grumps is really good with computers.  Granny has grey hair and blue eyes and Grumps has grey hair with brown eyes.
Flynn

My dog is sick.  He was sick on our back door mat.  So he had to lie down on my bed so that he could get some peace and quiet and so that us kids won’t annoy him and also so he won’t be sick everywhere.  I felt very sad for him.  Mum said “You have to stay away from your bedroom.”  I was glad she said that because it smelled like sick in my room.  Mum said I had to look after him because he was my dog.  So I made sure that his bowl was always full with water all the time.
Jayme


No comments:

Post a Comment