Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our storm writing










Storm
Storm creepy weather
I am scared
I am shocked and worried about the thunder storm.
Is it ever going to stop
I am thinking to myself
Am I the only one awake or is my sister with her eyes wide open or closed as I wake up in the morning
It was still going
When I went to school in the morning
But it was still going after morning tea
It finally stopped
I was wondering how messy it was.
By Abbey

There was a storm last night.  I cannot go to sleep because the storm was loud.  I got out of bed and got my slippers on, and tiptoed to the window and looked out the window.  I went back to my bedroom and got my jacket.  I went to see the storm.  My brother woke up.
By Ella M

In the middle of the night it was damp and drizzle. I was worried and shocked so I got in bed.  I put the covers over my head.  My Dad came into the room.  He hugged me and took me into his room, and, my sister as well. I came to the phone to ring Mum.
By Myia

At the thunderstorm I didn’t hear a thing.  I was asleep like that because of my fantastic dream.  There was candy floss cloud and jelly lightening. The cloud came down and I ate it.  It never ended so I kept on munching it.
By Bradley

Last night it was really windy and wet.  The storm and thunder woke me up. I had to go to the toilet.  My Mum came to turn on the light on the inside for me.  I went back to bed.  I fell asleep.
By Shayla

In the morning there was an enormous storm.  I felt a little worried.  Then I felt calm.  In the classroom it felt damp and drizzly.  There was a lot of thunder.
By Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment